Seeking multiple CSR candidates to work for a local insurance company in Rancho Cordova. Full-time with an hourly rate of $16.00.
Researches claim status, billing and verify eligibility as requested by telephone/written inquiries. In addition, have the ability to communicate policies. Complete enrollments, account adjustments for current and prospective members. Respond to basic claim status phone and written inquiries & requests from potential enrollees/enrollees/providers via various mechanisms. Sets up forms for making key changes and edits; billing/premium collection, eligibility for enrollment, modification to existing members accounts. Expediently accesses a variety of hard copy and on-line systems or applications to analyze; forwards screened inquiries or appropriate departments for follow-up; performs updates and processes transactions via PC application or on-line system. Process enrollment transactions and changes. Maintain personal daily performance standards/requirements. Participates in training programs. Participate in the marketing programs and/or outreach to all customers, including subscribers, potential subscribers, and dental professionals.
- Must be a US Citizen and possess or be eligible to obtain DOD ADP II Clearance
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one year call center/customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pass Customer Service Clerk III test. Ability to type 30 WPM.
- Effective oral communication skills to handle sensitive incoming customer calls with emphasis on customer retention.
- Customer service oriented skills and attitude for internal customers. Self-motivated and team oriented.
- PC skills and keyboarding skills to efficiently handle incoming inquiries.