Full cycle technical recruiting/HR, working with government contracts.
South Bay - 02
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Conducting orientations; scheduling rotations, coaching, advising managers on training etc.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven recruiting skills in the tech field.
- Experience 2-4 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- BA required; BA in HR preferred, experienced candidates with an HR certificate will be considered.
- Experience with federal and state contracts/negotiations preferred.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills