We’re Hiring a Part Time Office Coordinator/Office Manager for a Tech R&D company in downtown Berkeley, CA. The company’s products have laser optical uses and they are in R&D mode. You’d work in a nicely remodeled open and bright office space and you’d enjoy the company of an eclectic group of engineers. They need an experienced Office Coordinator/Office Manager of sorts who can engage and participate, take the reins of tasks such as shipping out test products via their UPS/Fed Ex station, keep test materials organized, order office supplies and track inventory, ship out products on schedule, process invoices, organize space, help space planning and office space usage and design.. there are many small projects that take time and attention! The person will be supporting the management and engineering staff. For Now: Part Time One day per Week-Fridays preferred* or 2 half days to start and the job can grow into more PT hours and possibly Temp to Hire.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Shipping and receiving of products, supplies and materials to customers, vendors and our Taiwan office
- Purchasing of office supplies
- Organizing inventory and supplies at office
- Filing packing slips, invoices, etc.
- Organizing and maintaining documents on company server
- Updating company documents/presentations and ensuring consistency and a consistent look and feel
- Experience with Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Graphics design experience a plus!