As an RF/Microwave Technician, you will have responsibility for testing, tuning, and troubleshooting RF Microwave modules under the microscope. This will include the use of the Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, Power Meter and other test equipment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain test equipment, test station, and tools.
- Maintain and update reports and spreadsheets for Quality Records, First Pass Yield, Rework, and Repair.
- Manage the inventory of the product and material.
- Using Computer for Automated Test Stations, Email, ERP system, and spreadsheet updates.
- Associate Degree or higher in electronics.
- 5+ years of experience with RF Microwave tuning and testing preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and OneNote.
- Proficiency reading Schematics, Drawings, and Bill of Materials.
- Experience of working under microscope.Hands on experience on RF/Microwave testing including analog circuitry.
- Hands on experience with soldering.
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
- Attention to detail mentality and appreciation of project deadlines is essential.
- Self-motivated and ready to adapt to the pace of fast growing production lines.