Summary Responsible for providing superior customer service and ensuring that all customer concerns related to order entry, order confirmations, and products are handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner. Answer phones and handle direct customers and sales calls. Provide basic support to the outside sales team by routing leads to the appropriate sales rep and providing initial product information to interested parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers all incoming calls and directs to the appropriate person and/or department.
- Takes inside sales calls and educates potential customers on the right product & close sales.
- Resolves customer questions and provides exemplary customer service 100% of the time.
- Provides support for the outside sales team by forwarding opportunities to the appropriate independently contracted sales representatives & providing initial product information to interested parties.
- Enters and processes orders through the invoice stage.
- Responsible for sending out order confirmations and corresponding invoices to customers and sales reps when applicable.
- Distributes work orders and shipping labels internally.
- Performs credit card processing on credit card orders and forwards corresponding invoice and credit card receipt to customers.
- Tracks orders and supports production on achieving on-time shipping.
Required education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of overall sales/customer service and/or business experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with similar EV charging stations (training will be provided)
- Ability to operate multi-line phone system, personal computer, fax machine, copy machine, email, and other office related items.