Full-time Day Shift Production Lead needed at Santa Rosa, CA. The Lead line is the right-hand person to the day manager. Must be experienced and versatile.
POSITION SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
Monitor work of shift employees in a medical manufacturing and assembly environment: recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. Improve the productivity, quality, and margins of the Santa Rosa manufacturing facility through targeted implementation of automation, statistical process controls, product flow streamlining (lean manufacturing), and systems improvements.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES /ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide training and recertification to production operators per job requirement (OMS and II).
- Plan and implement competency audits for process and quality procedures.
- Serve as “Point of Contact” for production floor status, including current issues affecting the process.
- Verify OMS accuracy and suggest any necessary redlines to Engineering and Quality.
- Follow up with Document Control if there are any discrepancies.
- Regular attendance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Work well in team environment. Demonstrate active listening skills.
- Possess and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Great attendance record.
- Ability to lead others.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in basic mathematics.
- Computer Skills (Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook, IQMS, etc.)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English