Local Lincoln production company is looking for experienced AutoCad Drafter to join their team. Monday through Friday 7AM until 4PM. Read and interpret architectural drawings and sketches. Create CAD drawings, details, and assemblies from rough sketches, models, and/or verbal instruction to support manufacturing process. Publish drawings packages. Complete all tasks within set deadlines.
• This company offers a comprehensive benefit package
• Fast-paced work environment with a variety of tasks
What we look for:
• AutoCAD 2006 or newer software experience is required.
• Ability to apply architectural principles, methods and practices in a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Lifting requirements as that of an office setting.
• Must have previous experience in AutoCAD 2006 (or newer software) within the architectural, electrical, or mechanical discipline.
• Technical certification/Associates’ degree in CAD, architectural or mechanical drawings.