MUSEUM EXECUTIVE ADMIN ASSISTANT
The position would begin as soon as possible and run (at least) through the end of April.
General administrative support – filing, correspondence, etc.
Track Exhibition project expenses, includes data entry, organizing weekly invoices, checking invoice status and purchase orders.
Assist with Department inquiries from staff, trustees, colleagues and the public, providing information and materials as needed.
Generate Department correspondence and assist with mailings and distribution.
Answer and screen telephone calls, responding when appropriate, redirecting or providing follow up.
Support calendar requests and schedule of meetings for the Director as requested
Maintain Department filing systems
Maintain and update database for tours and proposals
**Skills Required: **
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Direct experience with computer file management (sorting, naming/renaming, downloading, navigating between folders, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with full suite of Microsoft Office 365 programs, especially Word and Excel
- Skill in working with numbers to track expenses, organize and process invoices and purchase orders
- Hands on work with all basic office equipment such as printers, scanners, copiers, etc.