Facilities Assistant OAKLAND QUALIFICATIONS • 3-5 years of Facilities Experience • Proficient computer skills • Good verbal and written communication • Extensive use of computerized Maintenance management systems • High school diploma or equivalent is required • Passing Criminal background check is required Full Time: Mon-Fri. 8 am-5 pm schedule
Handle the Facilities Service Desk.
• Distribute work orders to Facilities Team Members
• Source vendors and acquire bids for Projects and submit to Facilities Manager for
• Purchase and maintain inventory of supplies, and products related to the repair and maintenance of the facility or grounds
• Schedule maintenance for Material Handling Equipment and Air Conditioning Units -ensure they’re in proper working condition. Maintain documentation according to SOP.
• Follow and uphold all OSHA guidelines, policies, and safety regulations
• Create Purchase Orders and follow up on all purchases to include office supplies, janitorial
supplies, coffee products and condiments
• Ensure the cleanliness of the facility by distributing and reviewing daily building checklists and Janitorial sign-in logs for each facility
• Manage inventory of necessary supplies, and miscellaneous products related to repair and or maintenance of the facility.
• Account for the issuance of badges, hard keys, and other access credentials as assigned to the Facilities Department and in accordance with established procedures
• Ensure preventative and general maintenance is being administered and tracked in adhere to SOP’s and maintenance guidelines
• Maintain inspection checklists for all equipment and janitorial services and conduct frequent inspection to ensure procedures are being followed.
• Conduct minor repairs on the conveyor belts and material handling equipment