CHINESE BILINGUAL DENTAL FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR SUNSET DISTRICT DENTAL PRACTICE IN SAN FRANCISCO
ADMIN ASSISTANT FOR SF MEDIA COMPANY
Administrative Assistant for Office of the CEO with SF Media company
We are seeking an administrative assistant skilled at communicating with senior executives, organization leaders, funders, and various other high-profile stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, proactive, highly engaged, and tech savvy (with devices and office applications) and possesses excellent interpersonal and writing skills. This will report directly to the executive assistant to the CEO.
Work with the chief of staff and CEO's executive assistant to help leverage the CEO's time and productivity.
Work on ad hoc projects and events, which may include activities critical to the role of CEO but related to stakeholders and communities such as speaking engagements, media appearances and/or shows, lectures, and collaborations with other organizations and entities.
Assist the chief of staff and CEO's executive assistant in organizing and managing the CEO's complex and continuously varying daily calendar and priorities, especially by ensuring that personal business and external stakeholder needs and commitments are fully integrated with the daily calendar.
Assist with both onsite and remote meeting logistics, conference calls, meal reservations, and lunch orders.
Anticipate the CEO's productivity needs by evaluating new office products and technology, placing and often expediting supply orders, and coordinating with IT and other administrative support staff to ensure the CEO has his tech and productivity needs met, as well as any other IT troubleshooting.
Anticipate CEO's needs, problem-solve for challenges, and manage emerging issues in a proactive manner, including travel logistics with occasional driving of the CEO to and from meetings.
Assist the chief of staff and CEO's executive assistant and provide administrative support as necessary, which may include, but is not limited to, filing, greeting guests, drafting memos and correspondence, taking notes, etc.
Based on availability and workload, may provide administrative support to other teams (IT, HR, finance, etc.) to make sure that all needs of the office of the CEO are handled effectively.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RÉSUMÉ:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years' experience, or a combination of relevant experience, as an assistant or in a similar role involving high-level support.
Superior knowledge of and experience with Google Apps, MS Office (specifically Word and PowerPoint).
Ability to use emerging technology and tools.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Incredible organizational skills; must be detail-oriented.
Outstanding ability to prioritize and multitask.
Ability to share a workload with other members of the executive office, pitching in where necessary to achieve overall objectives.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
You are well-organized and comfortable carrying out varied responsibilities.
You have a true sense of ownership and are passionate about results.
You are a skilled communicator and collaborator.
You take pride in your work and strive for a high level of output.
You desire to learn and to grow into this job.
You have a great sense of humor and tough skin -- even when meeting tough deadlines.
NON-PROFIT EXECUTIVE ASSOCIATE
- The Executive Associate supports the Executive Director on all work-related activities, functions, and administrative tasks.
- A qualified candidate will have experience managing an extensive and detailed Outlook calendar, a history of executing all aspects of on-site meetings, the ability to record detailed meeting notes, field incoming calls and emails, work in collaboration with the executive director on all project planning, execution, and daily administrative activities.
- Position requires the ability to engage professionally, courteously, and with a customer-service oriented approach with board members, executive committee members, patrons, business professionals and other VIP’s.
- Extensive Outlook calendar management for the Executive Director, including meetings, events, drive time, conference calls, travel itineraries, tentative plans and action items/tasks.
- Supports the Executive Director with scheduling, correspondence, emails, incoming requests, RSVP’s, project planning/execution, compiling/generating reports, preparing presentations and printed materials for meetings.
- Planning, scheduling and execution of key meetings, including set-up/break down, ordering food/beverages, execution of requested materials or AV needs, assisting attendees, and being the liaison for the executive director. Occasional offsite travel will be required for meetings/events.
- Responsible for maintaining minutes for key meetings through direct transcription. Filing all minutes electronically and in binders for quick reference.
- Responsible for maintaining all Board and Committee related materials both electronically and in binders.
- Collaboration with Executive Director on preparing presentations to Board and Advisory Board. PowerPoint presentations, written materials/reports, agendas, spreadsheets, and visual displays.
- Responsible for fielding all incoming email and phone calls for the Executive Associate.
- Ability to professionally and promptly handle all local, national, and international calls. Requires exceptional communication skills combined with a high level of sensitivity, confidentiality, diplomacy, and the ability to take detailed messages and refer calls appropriately.
- Responsible for general administrative functions including ordering supplies, maintaining data/forms, making travel arrangements, completing mileage/reimbursement forms, updating accounts and managing the Executive Director’s online files.
- Organizing requests from members of the board and other important donors.
- Preparing and disseminating the annual Board Directory.
- Managing the annual committee review process.
- Working with curatorial department and leadership for visiting dignitaries or special out-of-town guests to coordinate exhibition tours.
- Anticipating informational needs of the executive director, including biographies for upcoming meetings and events.
- Attending and assisting with events as assigned by the executive director.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the executive director.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- 3-4 years’ related experience, in a non-profit setting preferred.
- Experience working with executive professionals, dignitaries, board members or executive committees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software. Outlook, Word and basic Excel experience required. Helpful software would include: Salesforce, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Publisher, and Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to plan, multi-task, maintain high organizational standards, work with attention to detail, problem solve and work in daily collaboration with changing priorities.
- Desire to thrive in a team environment that takes pride in the organization’s mission, commitment to integrity, willingness to innovate, and an overall enthusiasm for our brand.
Professional and Results-Oriented:
Highly organized and a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit
Seeks to consistently produce results that achieve goals and objectives
• Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments and observing deadlines
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Good judgment, tact and discretion
• Ability to translate ideas into action
• Good ambassador for Asia Society, with current knowledge about the organization locally and globally
Collaboration and Teamwork:
- Excellent skills in communicating with people from different cultures, backgrounds, and across time zones
• Actively follows best practices in nonprofit communications and is highly collaborative, organized, adaptable and team-oriented.
- Works with others towards common purposes to achieve shared goals by developing and maintaining responsive, cooperative and mutually beneficial internal and external relationships
• Acts as a global facilitator to have conversations, exchange ideas and build understanding
- Identifies new and creative ways of doing something or solving a problem that improves, changes and results in value to the organization and constituencies (could be through technology or introducing new ways of thinking)
• Uses technology for impact, reach and efficiency, such as through social media, databases, etc.
- Professional competencies in the related field of work
• Recognizes trends in theory and practice of one’s own technical area and effectively prepares for anticipated changes
• Experience in Salesforce highly desirable and the use of custom web forms and membership tools is a plus. Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel) are required.
This is a full-time position.
Development/Fundraiser > will identify new opportunities to grow portfolio engagement across all fundraising channels to increase revenue, including corporate partnerships, commercial co-ventures, special events, and individual giving. The ideal candidate must have proven success in fundraising and/or sales and relationship management. Exceptional organizational, written, and verbal communication skills are necessary for this position. Must have ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and achieve results in a team environment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise planning, execution, budgeting, and evaluation of assigned events.
- Manage a fundraising portfolio
- Creating and executing fundraising strategies, work to grow additional revenue.
- Serve as a member of the development team influencing and driving relationships and best practices to accomplish market and region financial goals.
- Accountable to develop and steward a portfolio of relationships to provide funding for our mission (sponsorship, campaigns, event teams, grants, donations, and other partnerships).
- Develop revenue projections and provide financial analysis.
- Oversee stewardship activities; ensure a high-touch response to partners and donors.
- Work with high level volunteers to provide local leadership, resources, and partnerships.
- Drive donor-centric partnerships to support financial goals of market events, programs and prioritized initiatives.
- Deliver high customer service to all constituents.
- Ensure compliance with policies, including employment, risk management, event and cash handling, and financial controls.
- Demonstrate integrity, collaboration and stewardship.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of non-profit, fundraising and/or sales experience preferred.
- Established success in fundraising and non-profit leadership.
- Proven record of success in account management and developing corporate partnerships that result in exceeding revenue targets.
- Knowledge of product marketing/sales concepts.
- Outcome driven with ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer-based information systems.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
WORKING CONDITIONS, EQUIPMENT USED AND SPECIAL INFORMATION
- Must have unimpeachable integrity and trustworthiness while possessing a high degree of tact, discretion, and professionalism. Verbal and written communication skills will be used daily.
- Maintain effectiveness under pressure.
- Competency in use of a multiple-line telephone, personal computer, fax machine, photocopier, and other standard office equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport equipment weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own insured or have daily access to a vehicle.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends as needed. Available for overnight business travel. .
RECRUITING PROFESSIONAL (NOT REMOTE) Staffing Coordinator, Client and Candidate Development Location: San Francisco, CA Type: Full-Time, Temporary / Temp to Hire Responsible for accurately assessing candidates' skills and abilities and for making quality placements at client companies. Responsible for assisting and expanding business and providing excellent customer service to a variety of clients and employees.
**Duties and Responsibilities: **
•Develops and expands business within existing and new accounts.
•Recruits, screens, interviews, and reference checks applicants for temporary, temp-to-hire and/or direct-hire placement.
•Provides customer service to clients, including monitoring the progress of each assignment and problem solving to insure that client needs are met.
•Enters applicant, client and job order data into computer.
•Must be organized, team oriented and be able to communicate effectively.
•Knowledge of effective interview technique and of the legalities of interviewing, placement and documentation.
•Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to prioritize those tasks.
•Ability to communicate clearly and accurately over the phone and in person with co-workers, applicants, candidates and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
•Ability to understand client needs and make successful placements based on those needs.
•Desire to be proactive and sales oriented.
•Ability to work as part of a team, have a great memory and learn quickly
•Must be extremely computer literate and be active in several social media platforms.
•Assist in promoting a positive candidate experience.
**Required Qualifications: **
•2+ year degree from a recognized college or university
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•Must be able to follow procedures and office practices.
•Ability to recruit from entry level to Corporate staff.
•Must be confident, intelligent, professional, friendly and be a team player
•Must have experience with career boards, and sourcing resumes.
•B2B sales is a plus.
•Must be a professional, goal driven, motivated, self-starter.
McCall Staffing Services is a division of Certified Employment Group, one of Northern California's largest, privately owned staffing firms. Serving Northern California since 1963, we have spent over 50 years building a solid reputation for providing reliable, skilled staff to a wide range of industries. McCall specializes in temporary, temp to hire, and direct placements. For up to date job openings,
Representative Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Provide estimating experience and leadership for the Preconstruction Department.
2. Assume the lead role in the preconstruction process from conceptual budget through procurement of final subcontractor and vendor agreements to ensure quality and timely delivery of estimates.
3. Delegate and assign estimating team roles and responsibilities.
4. Review RFP, look over RFP response, and participate in RFP interview with prospective Client.
5. Review drawings, specifications, reports, building regulations and any other special requirements necessary to formulate a comprehensive scope of work.
6. Confirm actual site conditions of projects by conducting site surveys and making recommendations to the Client and design members on best approach. This may involve several engineering or testing agencies such as geotech, soils, structural, or hazardous material abatement.
7. Participate and assist in preparation of detailed estimates (conceptual, schematic, design development, construction) and/or oversee and/or prepare accurate preliminary construction budgets to include subcontractor scope letters, subcontractor bids analysis and final proposal presentation to client. This would be a team effort under your direction or in collaboration with other staff
8. Ensure all estimates and budgets, are accurate, complete and reflect the actual requirements of the project. This includes assuring an adequate number of qualified and financially sound subcontractor proposals received and evaluated.
9. Coordinate the assembly of the Preconstruction materials for presentation purposes to the Client for each phase of the project development.
10. Estimator proactively compares competitive bids, review quotes and estimates with the Project Manager and/or Superintendents.
11. Prior to hand off of a project to the project team perform post-bid buyouts and prepare preliminary project schedules.
12. Generate owner contract for review and approval by Vice President/Project Executive.
13. Post project to accounting database to provide project team with current project information.
14. Organize and lead the transition meeting between the project operations team and the preconstruction team and coordinate the follow-up meetings to ensure scope of work is clearly understood. Ensure clear communication and effective collaboration between departments.
15. Collaborate and check in with project team to ensure project is built on schedule, within budget and meets or exceeds quality standards and client expectations.
16. Serve as the Owner/Client relationship Manager or Project Executive for specified projects or accounts as required.
17. Initiate and maintain positive working relationships with clients, architectural, structural, civil, and MEP engineers, consultants, subcontractors, vendors and other project team members. Building strong working relationships within the various departments.
18. Maintain positive subcontractor relationships and identify new qualified subcontractor alliances for equitable work distribution.
19. Assist with maintaining Timberline database to ensure costs are up to date.
20. Review other team member estimate assignments to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to formal submission.
21. Keep current on changes and trends in methods of construction and materials, construction costs, wage rates, fringes and working rules.
22. Recommend departmental and project process improvements to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
23. Represent company at all times in a professional manner that is consistent with the company’s values, including maintaining current project-specific knowledge, being prepared for project meetings, proactively communicating with the project team, and meeting deadlines and commitments.
24. Adhere to Company policies, procedures and performance standards.
25. Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a construction or architecture related discipline is mandatory.
- 15-20 years’ experience construction industry
- 3-5 years in mentoring/managing staff.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Job Requirements:
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and math skills.
- Proficiency in the areas: estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, ability to communicate, both written and oral, leadership and organizational skills.
- Success in managing preconstruction process for major, complex projects.
- Working knowledge and comprehension of blueprints and plans.
- Negotiation skills.
- Comfortable and convincing in public presentations and project interviews.
- Contract administration (specific to the construction industry).
- Working knowledge of software programs, MS Office, MS Project, Adobe/Bluebeam, Timberline Estimating, On Screen Takeoff and Procore.
- Proficiency with Timberline Estimating software strongly preferred.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/BOARD SUPPORT for SF Non-Profit
6 months to a year …
Help schedule group meetings with VIPs, Board, Chairs using Outlook
Maintain database in Salesforce
Tech support as needed in meetings – set up laptops to our video conferencing equipment (this may not be essential)
Help prepare documents to be distributed at meetings and events
Assist on site at events, board meetings as necessary
Track RSVPs to invitations for VIPS, Board, Chairs
The Development Director is accountable for planning and implementing fundraising strategies and tactics to achieve income necessary to attain market goals. Primary duties will include managing cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship for a portfolio of both existing and new corporate partners, individual donors, corporate & government grants, and special events. This individual will be responsible for growing engagement and revenue across each fundraising channel, while leading the development team to their budgetary goal. The ideal candidate must have proven success in fundraising and/or sales and relationship management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the development team, driving a donor-centric culture, building relationships and implementing best practices to accomplish financial goals.
- Execute fundraising strategies to raise budgeted goal from corporations, individuals, and foundations.
- Partner with Executive Director and Regional Vice President growing relationships for major gifts and board / volunteer recruitment.
- Accountable to develop and steward a portfolio of donors to secure sponsorship, individual and corporate donations, event sponsors / teams, grants, and other partnerships.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or equivalent customer database software (e.g., data input, record updating, gift processing, report production).
- Identifies, qualifies, cultivates, solicits, and stewards sponsors, supporters and event participants ensuring a high-touch stewardship plan for donors and partners.
- Manages, executes and provides leadership to team implementing local special events.
- Assists with sponsor solicitation for program activities.
- Maintains relationships with medical and corporate donors and partners.
- Identifies committee members, leads the effort to build stronger committees and identifies and builds volunteer and donor support networks.